Hoyo Hoyo Safari Lodge Kruger National Park
Hoyo Hoyo Tsonga Lodge is in the heart of the Kruger National Park. The accommodation is luxurious and there are only 6 Tsonga "Huts" sleeping a maximum of 12 people in total which ensures a small and intimate safari where you can be assured of a "personal touch" safari experience.
Each lodge room has it's own private deck where you can enjoy indulgant spa treatments and a soothing massage on the seclusion of your room area.
Hoyo Hoyo Safari Lodge Latest April and June Special:
All Inclusive Rate
- All Meals: breakfast Lunch and Dinner
- Selected local beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
- 2 game drives daily with snacks and refreshments
Transfers, Premium Brand drinks, gate entry fee's ( approx R 70 per person per stay )
R 2 500 pps: Valid: 1 June to 30 June 2016
Enquire now about these dates for Hoyo Hoyo
Rates are quoted per person per night and are inclusive of accommodation, three meals, local beverages (soft drinks, water, beer, selected wines and spirits),
two game activities and VAT at 14%
Rates exclude: Transfers, premium brand drinks and gate entry fees which are currently R70.00 per person per stay, subject to change
- 0 - 11 years
Not permitted at the lodge unless the lodge is booked on an exclusive use basis
- 12 years and older
Considered as adults and accommodated in their own rooms.
Pay full adult rates and are permitted on game drive.
- Triple Sharing:
Not applicable, rooms accommodate a maximum of 2 persons
About Hoyo Hoyo
The lodge is born of a need to celebrate the local Tsonga culture. The traditional rondawel rooms and lodge building, with it's tribal design and earthy tones, sets the tone for the welcoming and warm feelings you will enjoy during your stay here
Guests are accommodated in six circular air-conditioned Tsonga rondawels (homesteads with traditional earth-coloured walls and tapered thatched reed roofs).
When you're not on game drives or at the main lodge, you will have the chance to Relax on your private deck, looking out on to the bush.... and when that becomes too much hard work there is a comfortable king-size bed in your air-conditioned room where you can take an afternoon nap.
Complimentary transfers are available from Hoedspruit Airport or Skukuza Airport. The transfers are subject to availability and must be booked at time of reservation. Terms and conditions apply.
No children under the age of 12 years are permitted unless the lodge is booked on an exclusive basis.
Children over 12 years of age are welcome and will be accommodated in their own rooms
There is extremely limited Wi-Fi or cellphone signal at this exclusive and remote safari lodge which allows for a weekend of relaxation and escape..
The sparkling swimming pool promises a refreshing dip while providing the opportunity to enjoy the rich and varied wildlife that comes to the river for a cooling drink.
What you need to know about the lodge
- Welcome drinks on arrival, butler service.
- The water is safe to drink, while bottled water is placed in your room courtesy of Hoyo Hoyo Safari Lodge
- No cell phone reception.
- Rim flow Swimming pool.
- Spa treatments available in the privacy of your room at an additional charge.
- Safaris in 4 x 4 vehicles
- Remember to get to the Kruger National Park early and do your own relaxed self-drive game drive on your way to the lodge
- Guided safari walks by prior arrangement
Lodge Room Facilites
- Air Conditioning
- Separate bath and outdoor shower
- Insect repellent
- Tea and coffee-making facilities
How to find Hoyo Hoyo
- 555 km from Johannesburg
- 170 km from Nelspruit (Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport)
- 110 km from Hoedspruit
- 88 km from Skukuza Airport
- 95 km from the Paul Kruger Gate
- 45 km from the Orpen Gate