About Cheetah Ridge Safari Lodge
Only 3 hours from Durban and 4 hours from Johannesburg, Nambiti game reserve is home to the spectacular setting of Cheetah Ridge Lodge. Child friendly accommodation options, Romantic Suites and an exclusive use Self Catering House ensure the Lodge has an option for all it's clients.
A Fully Catered Game lodge experience is available in 10 luxury suites, ideal for couples, or couples with young kids. For larger families or perhaps families traveling with more than 2 generations the Family suite sleeps up to 6 people.
There is also Nambiti House which is an exclusive use home close to the lodge for those who prefer to do their own catering. (Options to eat at the lodge are available at extra cost per person per meal)
Working hand-in-hand with the community and providing job creation and benefits for families living on land adjoining the reserve. One of three private Big 5 game reserves in KwaZulu-Natal, boasting incredible game-viewing without the crowds.
Accommodation at Cheetah Ridge Safari Lodge
Each free-standing luxury suite overlooks the watering-hole, allowing guests the opportunity to observe a vast array of congregating African wildlife, from the privacy of their own viewing deck.
The family suite is the perfect option for families with children who would still like the option of being fully catered for.
Enjoy the magnificent Big 5 on your own terms at Nambiti House, a self-catering house, located on the grounds of Cheetah Ridge.
Cheetah Ridge has ten luxury suites with private viewing decks – a superb vantage point from which to observe Africa.
Breakfast and lunch by day under the sheltering canopy of our 112-year-old Natal Fig tree and by night, dine by candlelight under the stars.
Complementing the historical charm of the original manor house at Cheetah Ridge Lodge is our crowning centrepiece – a magnificent 112-year-old Ficus Natalensis that has lived through two world wars.
Family Suite Features
- Two en-suite bedrooms joined by a private lounge with private balcony
- Room one has one king bed, two single beds and shower and toilet en-suite
- Room two has a king bed, an en-suite bathrooms with bath, shower and toilet
- Air-conditioning in each room and lounge area
- Nespresso machine with tea and coffee station
Self Catering - Nambiti House Features
- Accommodates up to 10 people comfortably in 5 unique spacious bedrooms one of which is an en-suite bathroom.
- Two bathrooms situated in the house (one with shower and one with bath)
- Farm style kitchen with scullery fully equipped
- Private swimming pool
- Private outdoor boma
- TV with DSTV channels
Read more about >>> Nambiti House here